The PhysQuiz.net Dashboard is a learning management system (LMS) that teachers and tutors can use to assign physics practice quizzes to their students and keep track of their progress. A yearly site license costs only US$50 per school, regardless of your number of students or how many assignments you create!
PhysQuiz.net Dashboard features include:
- assign quizzes to classes, individual students or groups of students
- select specific settings for each assigned quiz (e.g. minimum score required to pass, word problems instead of a list of given values)
- schedule when quizzes are available and due
- review and leave feedback on individual student results, including their answers and responses
- export assignment results for importing into other learning management systems (LMS)
- create student accounts and organize them into classes
The Dashboard is a paid feature that costs US$50 per school year for a site license that allows an unlimited number of student accounts, teacher accounts and assignments within an individual school. There’s also a 50% discount for schools who also subscribe to the ChemQuiz.net Dashboard or for each additional school within the same school district.
Dashboard licenses are free for high poverty public high schools or school districts with at least 50% of students on free/reduced lunch or labeled “economically disadvantaged”! Just provide a link to the necessary documentation when you sign up below.
To try out the PhysQuiz.net Dashboard for free, click here:
To purchase a site license for the PhysQuiz.net Dashboard using a credit card through Square, click here:
To purchase a site license for the PhysQuiz.net Dashboard using another payment method, click here: